Friday, March 26, 2010

Lazy blogger

I haven't posted here since my birthday, I know.  I think I'm still suffering from a Ravelympics hangover...no finished objects to report.

In terms of projects, I cast on the baby Yoda sweater by Cari Luna, which I have completed but for the seaming. I seamed the body pieces together, but the sleeves are proving a bit tricky to line up. Once I've succeeded at that, I'll have something to post. 

The mini-me is due to arrive in three weeks, so it's been baby cast on time. My current commute knit project is the baby squash hat by Tamara Del Sonno, which will hopefully be completed in my last four days of work next week!

You might think that I've been neglecting all my blogging duties, but I actually donned my other OTHER blogging identity of late to rant about non knitting related items.

No comments:

Post a Comment